KBr Photo Award
Call extended until 8 September
The prize, which is awarded to unpublished projects, aims to distinguish and promote the winner’s career by means of a cash prize, the exhibition of the project in the Foundation’s two exhibition halls (KBr and Madrid) and the publication of the corresponding catalogue.
- Michael Mack, publisher (London)
- Alona Pardo, curator of the Barbican Art Gallery (London)
- Valentín Roma, director of La Virreina Centre de la Imatge (Barcelona)
- Elisabeth Sherman, Chief Curator and Director of Exhibitions and Collections at the International Center of Photography (ICP), New York.
- Carlos Gollonet, Chief Curator of Photography at Fundación MAPFRE
A new edition of the KBr Photo Award is held every two years.
Meet the winners in previous editions.
© Anastasia Samoylova.